There is no topic

I think that the Lifetime Movie Network has some kind of hex/spell they incorporate into their movies where if you watch for a split second you are hooked to that movie and not only that but the movie after that and the movie after that...

I think its telling how they say "Lifetime Movie Network I betcha can't watch just one"

Yesterday I got a call from my 8 yrs old nephew. He called to tell me that his school was having a fundraiser and selling posters. He wanted to buy a Spongebob poster but saw a Kings poster and decided to buy the Kings poster for me instead.

I thought was so sweet of him. :) What a great nephew. Can't believe he did that. I'm planning of buying him a Kings jersey. ;)

My vet's office sent me paw prints taken from PJ before he was sent for cremation. I thought I was getting past this, but I still broke into tears when I saw them. I know this sounds a but strange, but I have a space set aside for a little PJ shrine when his remains are returned to us, and the paw prints will be displayed there..

arwen undomiel said:
My vet's office sent me paw prints taken from PJ before he was sent for cremation. I thought I was getting past this, but I still broke into tears when I saw them. I know this sounds a but strange, but I have a space set aside for a little PJ shrine when his remains are returned to us, and the paw prints will be displayed there..
That is very important as pets are special members of the family! I lost my beloved 16 year-old calico Minerva four years ago, so I emphasize with what you're going through.

iheartBrad said:
Have you ever been too lazy to get up off your butt and go pee? Happens to me all the time...as a matter of fact its happening to me right now :)

That is very bad for your kidneys so please don't do it anymore. You may pay for it later in life.

::takes deep breath and calms down:: just flipped out over a piece of LINT! All I saw was this black thing falling above me really fast about to land on me..thought it was a SPIDER! i HATE bugs..epecially SPIDERS! and I have this thing called "BUG RADAR" it NEVER fails! It's always ME who spots a bug. I can be sitting in a room like I am now, online, and happen to look over and there's a bug! Or I'll walk into a room and first thing I spot is a bug. From the tiniest little bug that blends in with the wall..i'll spot it! Then i'll just have to sit and watch it for hours cause I'm too scared to kill it! If i'm home alone..i'm doomed. Oh well i'm safe ::yawns:: think ima take a nap

I just ran 3K---ok more like walked very fast ;)-for Breast Cancer. I am so tired, I just took a shower need to recharge my batteries because I have to go out and tie up some loose ends for tomorrow. Tomorrow's schedule in no particular order: Church, go to my mom's house, a friends house, my aunts house, my grandmothers house and probably a restaurant or two somewhere in between.

I hope it doesn't rain.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I sure want some ice cream. Dang! I've been working/packing all day. Now I have to shower and dress so I can go out. Once an ice cream craving starts..........it must be satisfied.

Can anyone tell me what 'The most blatant +1 thread' is all about ?

I seems as though people are just posting the next sequential number...is there a mystery prize for the member who makes the next round thousand or something?

I like fun things, if its fun to post the next number i want to try it...but it doesnt sound like fun...:) Maybe i need to be more creative.......

Londonking said:

I seems as though people are just posting the next sequential number...is there a mystery prize for the member who makes the next round thousand or something?

I like fun things, if its fun to post the next number i want to try it...but it doesnt sound like fun...:) Maybe i need to be more creative.......

Yes. The winner gets a Walkman, 1 Snow Boot, and a canteen with a hole in the bottom.

Yes It's true.

Im serious

You believe me?

Well I hope not:p

Ok seriously... we are just addicted to stat padding is all. We dont want people actually believing we have lives afterall;)

slugking50 said:
Yes. The winner gets a Walkman, 1 Snow Boot, and a canteen with a hole in the bottom.

Yes It's true.

Im serious

You believe me?

Well I hope not:p

Ok seriously... we are just addicted to stat padding is all. We dont want people actually believing we have lives afterall;)

Lives??? You mean there are people out there who actually have those??? Thanks for the news flash slug

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Londonking said:

Did you read the first post in the thread? There are no prizes; there is just the satisfaction of keeping a thread going for a really long time ...

As far as just posting the number is concerned, if you'll scan the thread you'll see lots of situations where people actually found something to match the number. For example, look at post #3434.

The whole genre of "+1" threads exists so people can pad their post counts. Hence, "the most blatant +1 thread ever."

:D

I just got back from my senior class trip all last week in the smoky mountains...we went white water rafting, horse back riding, 4 wheeling, and we also went to the dixie stampede...it was great...even though there were a couple near death experiences w/ white water rafting and 4 wheeling..I still had a good time...but I am really glad to be back home. :D

::taps gravel::

Sir Jeremy, Moderators, and my fellow posters, I hereby nominate SlugKing50's avatar as the BEST EVER. No, wait, the best in the HISTORY on internet message boards!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ReinadelosReys said:

Sir Jeremy, Moderators, and my fellow posters, I hereby nominate SlugKing50's avatar as the BEST EVER. No, wait, the best in the HISTORY on internet message boards!

I second it!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ReinadelosReys said:

Why didn't I notice that? How long has it been NOT the slug? Why didn't I get the memo?

If we ever start an avatar hall of fame, I think that one should be in the very front!

thank you thank you.

< takes a bow >

VF21 said:
Why didn't I notice that? How long has it been NOT the slug? Why didn't I get the memo?
Well If I did write a memo about it you would've been one of the first to know. I made it earlu yesterday

I am certainly not a CG artist but I've thought about doing it for about a year now. I just didnt think it would look good. Boy was I right!:p

Still neeeds alot of work though.

Last edited: