There is no topic

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
slugking50 said:
I almost broke a toe looking for a flashlight!
Ouch!!

We had a strong thunderstorm go through last night. Fortunately, I had warning of it so I lit a couple of candles before the power went out.

slugking50 said:
Sings the song "Memories"......The villians I grew up with and admired;) :p
AAAh...OMG! It's Skeletor!!! You have no idea what a He-Man and She-Ra NUT I was when I was a little girl...I had ALL the action figures...and that castle shaped like a skull and the tigers with the saddles that they would ride on....oh man, nothin beats the old school cartoons...

^hehe her hair on the top of her head isn't quite long enough yet...the lady that had her before us (my moms friend from work actually) got her hair cut regularly...so its a little too short at the moment...but we do have a lil sweater for her and a litte fleece jacket and today we went to PETCO and got her a lil yellow raincoat...its rains plenty here during the spring...and she'll come back in the house looking like a water rat if she doesn't have something to keep the rain off of her

Omg, a little yellow raincoat..LOL are you serious? I see that Chloe is spoiled already. So what about little matching rain boots? lol You must take pics of your pup all decked out, and post them for us. aww..this makes me want a puppy even more.

Mad D said:
going grand prix go kart racing tonight for my leisure studies class
I just got back. That was crazy these karts aren't the normal state fair kind, they go 50mph. I was the only one in the class to race 80 laps in a row because they screwed up and didn't tell me to i wasn't suppose to race on the second set of 20 laps. I was wearing a jumpsuit, kneck brace, head sock, and helmet over my sweater and jeans and by the time I was done I was soaking with sweat. I made it to the finals. my body is sore and I feel like I've been in a car accident (I think I disqualified at least two people because I lured them into bumping me, it hurt). I had fun, I learned how to drift turn during the flow of the race.

here's the place I went to http://www.raceplacemotorsports.com/homepage.php

Last edited:
I had wonderful dream about the Kings yesterday including a fantasy about an ex-King but anyway that's another story lol. Unfortunately it did not include winning a po game but we will.

GoGoGadget said:
I'm leaving early early EARLY tomorrow morning for a vacation (first one in far too long) and kindly request that no one post anything particularly funny, insightful, or touching while I'm gone. I'd hate to miss out.

Thanks much.
Well, I got back in town last night and found 4,915 new posts waiting for me.

After skimming through a few of them, it would appear that (with a few exceptions) you all honored my request. Thanks! :p

I had a horrible dream, I saw a funnel cloud but when I looked closer it was a missile coming down from the sky. It was raining missiles. In the distance I could see building exploding. I ran into a random house and when I tried to use my cellphone to call my family all I heard was scrambled noise and beeping.

Mad D that is a terrible dream. I hope you woke up quickly.

I used to have a nightmare when I was a kid. Does anyone remember the OLD Sat. morning show with Ruth Buzzy in the spaceship? Well there was a monster puppet. It had a huge head with a huger mouth and it would always end up eating Ruth Buzzy. Well, in the dream that puppet would come into our house and swallow me whole right there in the entry way. My father used to end up saving me in every dream but wow it was scary when I was little.

SLUG KING-It looks like we are the around the same age. Those were my villains as well. I could not get enough of the Smurfs. Azriel was my favorite.

Who watched New Zoo Review? That was my all time favorite. Doug and Marie Jo. Woo Hoo.

Daniela said:
Mad D that is a terrible dream. I hope you woke up quickly.

I used to have a nightmare when I was a kid. Does anyone remember the OLD Sat. morning show with Ruth Buzzy in the spaceship? Well there was a monster puppet. It had a huge head with a huger mouth and it would always end up eating Ruth Buzzy. Well, in the dream that puppet would come into our house and swallow me whole right there in the entry way. My father used to end up saving me in every dream but wow it was scary when I was little.

SLUG KING-It looks like we are the around the same age. Those were my villains as well. I could not get enough of the Smurfs. Azriel was my favorite.

Who watched New Zoo Review? That was my all time favorite. Doug and Marie Jo. Woo Hoo.
I liked NZ, too. In fact, when I worked real early morning hours a while ago, it used to come on before I went to work and I admit I watched it sometimes. :eek: The frog was my favorite. I don't recall the Ruth Buzzy one, but it sounds like a Sid and Marty Kroft production.

RoyalDiva said:
I liked NZ, too. In fact, when I worked real early morning hours a while ago, it used to come on before I went to work and I admit I watched it sometimes. :eek: The frog was my favorite. I don't recall the Ruth Buzzy one, but it sounds like a Sid and Marty Kroft production.
I saw that NZ is still on awhile back. I so so so loved that show. I used to run around the coffee table singing along to it all the time. Freddie the Frog was my favorite as well. I loved Henriettas house though. So cute. And Mary Jo with those boots and Doug with those glasses. CLASSIC!!!

The Ruth Buzzy one was certainly weird. Set in space and it may have included Jim Nabors. I will have to Google it. Be right back.

Found it. Woo Hoo.

Plot Summary for
"The Lost Saucer" (1975)
A flying saucer lands on modern day earth, and the two characters who fly it, Fi and Fum, invite a young boy and his babysitter to take a little trip with them. Unfortunately, something goes wrong and they end up lost in time. Each episode has them travelling to a different Earth of the future in their efforts to get Jerry and Alice back home.

Attachments

Give me a night off and I get so creative. I figured out how to post pics and change my avatar and for me that's a great accomplishment. :: pats herself on the back
I'd be an expert if they gave me 3 nights off yea right lol