The Official SPOILERS 2022 NBA Draft Thread

KF.com Existential Dread-ometer

• 51-70 (The house is on fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah, Bags was always an elite athlete who absolutely destroyed dudes in college based on sheer athleticism alone. Kid was pure upside.
Not totally, he was 20 and 10 production. Production that did actually transfer per minute. He sat in favor of Dedmon/Holmes/etc though. The Kings now have another 20 and 10 production PF with a better jumper. Hopefully this works better this time.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Not totally, he was 20 and 10 production. Production that did actually transfer per minute. He sat in favor of Dedmon/Holmes/etc though. The Kings now have another 20 and 10 production PF with a better jumper. Hopefully this works better this time.
Keegan also has better feel for the game than Bagley did too. Guy moves well off the ball unlike Marvin, who'd largely just stand in the corner when the ball wasn't in his hand.

PG - Fox / Mitchell
SG - DiVincenzo / Davis
SF - Barnes / Holiday / Harkless
PF - Murray / Lyles / Metu
C - Sabonis / Holmes / Len

That’s a very well balanced, complementary roster on paper. We’ll see if “on paper” translates to “on court” soon enough.

Not to mention, we should have max cap space next off-season with Fox, Mitchell, DiVincenzo, Murray, Sabonis, Holmes, #37, and 2023 SAC 1st all under contract.

In breaking news, kb02 is upset with the move and hates Monte...
And up to this point, he's kind of been right? I believe Fox/Sabonis is enough to get into a competitive area, but they made win now moves and while injuries factored in, they didn't accomplish the stated goal last season. This season is Montes real test, and potentially his final one as the head of an NBA team.

Nah, Bags was always an elite athlete who absolutely destroyed dudes in college based on sheer athleticism alone. Kid was pure upside.
From the begining it was clear that he has zero vision, cant create for others, cant play center defensively and will struggle to play 4 offensively if the 5 is clogging the paint. Whoever saw elite upside for him, god bless but that was a huge misevaluation and fireable decision

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
PG - Fox / Mitchell
SG - DiVincenzo / Davis
SF - Barnes / Holiday / Harkless
PF - Murray / Lyles / Metu
C - Sabonis / Holmes / Len

That’s a very well balanced, complementary roster on paper. We’ll see if “on paper” translates to “on court” soon enough.

Not to mention, we should have max cap space next off-season with Fox, Mitchell, DiVincenzo, Murray, Sabonis, Holmes, #37, and 2023 SAC 1st all under contract.
I don't think a Collins move happens but I wonder if we do move Barnes.

This is exactly why I thought monte would
have gone with Ivey. If Ivey blows up in Detroit monte will lose his job.
Nah, if Ivey blows up and the Kings are still in the lottery he's gone for sure. He'll be sucking Morey's office fumes from here to eternity at that point. If the Kings get into the play in people will be OK with it.

Sure. We shall see…. I have no problem going against the grain. But you set your rep one way or another in a big way.
In what way? He is a fan that is quick in posting the tweets. He makes sarcastic hot takes coupled with ones stating his opinions, which are which, depends on one's taste.

Nah, if Ivey blows up and the Kings are still in the lottery he's gone for sure. He'll be sucking Morey's office fumes from here to eternity at that point. If the Kings get into the play in people will be OK with it.
I think if ivey is the better player by far. It won't matter if we in play in or not. Unless we win championship, if Ivey becomes the better player there will always be that what if

And again it's less about Murray and about using our leverage to get more. If we couldn't fine. But all signs point towards we could have.

Well thats over. Welcome Murray hope he kills it and I eat my words