The Champions League/EPL thread

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
what an incredible comeback by Liverpool, down two of its better strikers in Salah & Firmino, and having to score four goals to advance. Origi & Wijnaldum come up HUGE. Hopefully this year they take what's theirs and hoist that UEFA Trophy. Go Reds!!

what an incredible comeback by Liverpool, down two of its better strikers in Salah & Firmino, and having to score four goals to advance. Origi & Wijnaldum come up HUGE. Hopefully this year they take what's theirs and hoist that UEFA Trophy. Go Reds!!
Anfield is a true home field advantage. What a night for the lads in Liverpool!
What an atmosphere there at Anfield! Wow........

going to Anfield to experience it in person is definitely on my bucket list
That match today was simply unbelievable.

Champions league and English premier league have replaced all other sporting events as my favorite. The passion from the fans and the unbelievable players simply cannot be matched by any other sport. Just my opinion of course.

And you are right, Anfield has moved to the top of my sports bucket list. It’s gotta happen!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That match today was simply unbelievable.

Champions league and English premier league have replaced all other sporting events as my favorite. The passion from the fans and the unbelievable players simply cannot be matched by any other sport. Just my opinion of course.

And you are right, Anfield has moved to the top of my sports bucket list. It’s gotta happen!
for the longest time, I didn't appreciate the EPL or Champions League, they were kind of an afterthought. But now? It's my second favorite sport to watch and the loyalty in their clubs is bar none to any other as far as I can see & experienced.

Might I say the totenham spurs last second goal to beat Ajax was better than yesterday’s Liverpool win?
O
M
G..........
WHAT A MATCH!
These last 2 days have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
back to back EPL trophies for Man City, Liverpool just not meant to win the EPL it seems. Hopefully they make up for it by winning the Champions League

Both second legs of the semifinals were amazing. Messi was completely unstoppable in the first leg vs Liverpool, and then seemed a completely different player in the second. And I feel bad for Ajax - trying to make it back to the top with good player development rather than tons of money. I hope the big money teams don't buy half their team this summer.

If Harry Kane is ready for the final, Spurs have a reasonable chance. Should be a great one.

i know its early early but west ham and leicester in the top 5 and bournemouth at 7? I hope the new blood stays up toward the top. As long as liverpool ends up with it all in the end! And as I speak Leicester scores another one, on their way to their best start in 20 years! I love the EPL!!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
i know its early early but west ham and leicester in the top 5 and bournemouth at 7? I hope the new blood stays up toward the top. As long as liverpool ends up with it all in the end! And as I speak Leicester scores another one, on their way to their best start in 20 years! I love the EPL!!!
you sure about that? Leicester won the EPL not that long ago back in the 2015-2016 campaign. But you are right, EPL is the best league in Euro football in my opinion followed closely by La Liga.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bayern laid the hammer on Tottenham's heads today, went south after the intermission. Serge Gnabry says "I'm here" German product :)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Liverpool sittin' pretty at the top of the table right about now with a 8 point advantage over Man City :) This is their year, it's been LONG overdue