Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beemerr23

it's so pathetic watching Brad Miller trying to out rebound a 6'7 shawn marion, he doesn't even jump.

Comparison of Stats between Nash and Bibby ...

Min FG 3Pt FT Off Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts

S. Nash 26 5-13 0-4 0-0 1 3 12 2 1 0 4 10

M. Bibby 39 8-15 3-7 4-6 1 1 4 2 0 0 4 23

maybe the kings will be ready for the playoffs next year?

Oh wait, this is the KINGS, we haven't been ready for the playoffs in four years. What am I talking about?

Let me get this straight....Suns playing without 2 studs, get 3 dudes in foul trouble early, get down by 17 at ARCO........

and kick the **** out of the Kings!

Worse loss of the season. I have no other words. Pretty much summizes this whole year.

Viking said:
maybe the kings will be ready for the playoffs next year?

Oh wait, this is the KINGS, we haven't been ready for the playoffs in four years. What am I talking about?
well technicaly we were ready in '03 before webber's knee decided it didn't want to work anymore. so its really only been 3 years that the kings weren't a threat to anyone.

R

Rome

I hate to say this but I think we matched up better with Peja on the team against the Suns. I'm starting to consider that we may match up better against the Spurs in the playoffs.

Strangely enough, doing my taxes is a welcome task after watching that utter meltdown...1040A here I come!! Anything but replays of that travishamockery.

The Suns outscored our amazing 1st half (65) with their 2nd half (72). Ouch.

I would put a lock and chain on those practice doors tomorrow........ No one leaves until they hit a minimum of 10,000 free throws with no less than 100 made in a row :mad:

Not that long ago we we worried about being a lottery team. Now we are worried that we slipped back to 8th. I'm still a happy Kings fan.

It's a one loss. Move on.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Reminder: Please do not attempt to bypass the profanity filters.
--------------------------------
Yes, for those of you who are now dumping all over the team, the sky is falling.

:rolleyes:

Kings had 17 assists to the Suns 27. Our guys better really work on their FT shooting. They couldn't stop the Suns and they did not play good defense.

They're saying it looks like Artest hurt his hand. He was holding it a lot in the second half. Great. Hopefully its minor.

VF21 said:
The line for those who want to jump off a bridge forms at the left...
Hehe- quite true VF!!! This is about the quickest bandwagon jump I have seen in awhile. We were going to the WCF not more than an hour ago. Now apparently we are an embarrasment.

You can't get too high or too low with this team. There will always be the game like Dallas, or the half like tonight's2nd half. However, there is also the bright spots like the Spurs game and the 1st half tonight. We are capable of being a good team, but are maddeningly inconsistent.

But the flashes of brilliance have been happening more and more frequently, and are sustaned for longer periods. I still think we give SA or Phoenix trouble in the first round. I don't think we will win it, but 2 games is probably not out of the question. Only time will tell...

I, honestly, am just concerned with our FT's. I have come to expect us giving up leads. We have been prone to that in the past. I DID NOT like Adelman's substitution pattern - AT ALL, but I can almost understand it - ALMOST.

We do need to set our patter for the PO. -Reef or KT, who gets more playing time -Garcia or Martin, and just who in the @#&^ is going to back up Bibby. He probably felt safe with a big lead to try some thigs out. It didn't work and I am sure he will not do it again. At leat, I hope not.

ANYWAY, we have just been reminded of what the team needs to work on before the PO - that is if we manage to hold off Utah and NOK, which i believe we will!!

Last edited:
When the Suns are on there really isn't anything you can do. They were hitting everything.

I'm not worried. We usually have big wins after disappointing losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.