Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

West_Gunslinger16

Merdiesel said:
Martin you suck.
LOL! It was EVERYBODY'S idea to keep and make him a starter. But not for me! I don't give a **** if he's a ROOK or just 2 years in the league.

We had one or 2 players with a decent game tonight, but the rest . . .

Anyway. We just need to win the rest. This does stink . . . We will get over it.

I hope.

omg...the suns are crazy on offense..maybe we dont want them...but we had a 17 point lead and blew it big time....we are not good at closing games i guess against athletic teams, if we choke games away like this...were screwed against anyone we play

R

Rome

so much for "the best game of the season" good job rick adelman, you should never say something like that again.

OK, this is insane. Nobody in a Suns uniform has missed a single jumpshot...not to mention the Kings are sucking out loud...this is so ridiculous, I've been laughing as the lead has whittled away and the Suns lead has grown...

On the bright side, I didn't want to play them anyway, and this is why...bring on the Spurs...we don't need to play a team that just toyed with us like some sick game...

Kudos to the Suns. Boo on the Kings.

Why is Kevin Martin still on the floor. His shot has sucked all night and he hasn't been playing any defense. It has been 4-5 all night with him on the floor.

I think that they just got too full of themselves - NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING - and started to believe all the hype.

Do not forget, around the all-star break, we had LITTLE hope of even making hte playoffs, now barring any other games like tonight, we should make it. So, I guess I can't really be too upset right now. We are just showing the weaknesses that we still have. REMEMBER - our future is still looking pretty darn good.

We will REBOUND (pun intented) and do better next game.

I STILL LOVE THIS TEAM - even when they disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.