[Game] Preseason Kings vs. Suns, 10/4/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (Kings.com)

No sound, freezing, freezing some more, refresh constant, commercials louder than the game call, can't watch this like this... high tech my ass, thanks alot Vivek... we might as well have a used car salesman own the team.

Depth will make the kings more tolerable this year. Seemed like defense was ok. Will be interesting to see what the next starting lineup looks like

I really liked the bench lineup of Mitchell, Heild, Davis, Harkless, TT. Len was also pretty solid all around. Starters looked ok, Haliburton shined the most with the amazing feeds. Bagley looked pretty good as well, hustled and just kept grinding.

Interesting stat line for Mitchell:
7 points, 3 assists, 1 board seems meh

but his +/- is a +20!

normally that stat doesn’t mean much but when you are >5 points the next closest player it makes one think.

Hali is next with a +15. Both of them do a great job of getting teammates involved.

Trading Shumpert was stupid that year but remember that his play dropped off a cliff and the Kings record started to go south before he got traded. His play never recovered after that. I think Shumpert was just on a hot streak to start that year, which really helped the Kings record early on but I don't think trading him had any real on court impact in the grand scheme of things.

It was definitely bad for the locker room though.

Trading Shumpert was stupid that year but remember that his play dropped off a cliff and the Kings record started to go south before he got traded. His play never recovered after that. I think Shumpert was just on a hot streak to start that year, which really helped the Kings record early on but I don't think trading him had any real on court impact in the grand scheme of things.

It was definitely bad for the locker room though.
Yeah I don't think it was as much about his on-court impact as it was his off. He honestly wasn't even that good the first part of the year just played "hard". But I distinctly remember the entire team just being flat out sad for like 2 weeks afterwards and that absolutely showed on the court.