[Game] Preseason Kings @ Suns 10/12/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two teenagers it’s just weird hearing adults use same vocabulary trying to sound hip.
Is it such a bad thing to try to relate to a younger audience tho? Seems like "old man yells at cloud" because you can't have the game called the way you want.

Times change my friend.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Is it such a bad thing to try to relate to a younger audience tho? Seems like "old man yells at cloud" because you can't have the game called the way you want.

Times change my friend.
I doubt the kings have many young viewers. Most of us are from the past days. Have you seen anything the last 16 years to attract a new younger audience lol

Entity

Hall of Famer

Times change my friend.
But no my 16 year old son heard jones and was like what is he doing? That’s embarrassing. 70 year old man trying to hard. I know he is 60 but to a 16 year old he is 70-80 lol

I think our guys saw the Suns sitting their main guys out and kinda lost some steam/interest early on. It was pretty obvious for me but i guess they eventually got it together? I wasn’t able to see the second half.

But no my 16 year old son heard jones and was like what is he doing? That’s embarrassing. 70 year old man trying to hard. I know he is 60 but to a 16 year old he is 70-80 lol
Yeah I mean I get it. He wears a LOT of makeup and can be a little cringe at times. But I was done with Napear's self 5 years before he eventually left. So any fresh air is a LOT of fresh air.

I could get very snarky on Napear but will leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.