**PRAYER THREAD** (merged)

Thank you for the update LK. my condolences and prayers for Adam's family.

I'd like to add a request for Don, he's in the hospital, went to the ER Sat and they're doing testing for what may end up being valve replacement surgery.

Thanks Londonking for the update...I'm so glad to hear that Loopy is starting to feel better.....she will continue to be in my prayers.

My deepest sympathies go out to Adams loved ones. There is nothing harder than losing someone you love. They will all be in my prayers along with everyone else who has people they love in the military.

Don is also added to my prayer list...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I was at nancgo's house today where she introduced me to someone who works for DMV. I may now have an inside track. It appears there are vacancies that will be filled before long. Extra prayers please. I must get off my feet soon. The arthritis in my knees is getting to be painful all the time now.

Prayers for everyone ill mentioned in this thread. My father is coping with cancer right now as well. He had surgery in late June to remove a tumor from his colon that was huge and causing blockage. His colon is clear now but he has growths on his lungs and is too weak to continue on with surgery or chemo. I hope he hangs on for a bit yet.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Continued prayers for all those who need them. The dedication of the group that frequents this thread never ceases to amaze me.

:D

kingsgurl87 said:
please pray 4 my great aunt...she just found out yesterday that she has breast cancer and the day before that, her daughter-in-law died..:(
Your great aunt and your family will be added to my prayer list.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thank you for all the prayers for Rosemary (my friends mother). She passed on peacefully this morning. They had kept her asleep most of the time (with pain killers and sleeping pills) this past week.

Prayers for her family as they make one of life's most difficult adjustments...continuing on after losing someone you dearly love.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My heart-felt condolences on your friend's loss. At least her mother is no longer in pain and her family got a chance to say goodbye.

Prayers for all of them...and for you, 6th. I know how hard it is to stand by a friend as they go through something so painful.

I will be praying for your great aunt KG87...it's so important to stay strong at a time like this....I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss 6th, her and her family will be in my prayers too.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Just got word from my sister that my 19 yr old nephew is being deployed on the 17th of Sep to Afghanistan. Please keep him (and all our airmen, soldiers, and sailors) in your prayers.