**PRAYER THREAD** (merged)

Prayer thread

my mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer.I dont really know how to recact to this situation,but im gonna start praying alot and i ask if all of you could pray for her.It would be much appreciated and i know the power off a prayer and how strong it is.so if all of you could please do that i would greatly appriciate it.thank you

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I can't help you with the prayers, but I do wish you and your mom my best. My dad was just diagnosed with lung cancer last week -- we could all use a bit of luck I'm afraid.

CWebb and Brick, I will keep you and your mom and dad in my thoughts and prayers. Whether or not you have a spiritual faith, you must always keep a positive thought in your heart and soul. These are hard times for you and your families, and I wish all the love and support you need.

One of my best friend's had to have her right ovary removed last year. She's been having troubles this month and went to the doctor, who told her today that she might have to have the left one removed as well.

The ultrasound is next week, so please pray for her too. Her life's mission is to have kids, she's pretty sad right now.... thanks. :(

I will add her and brick's dad to my prayers and tbears friend.

(my bad, was reading at work and missed that t...sorry)

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
My prayers for all for good health.

c-webb1s#1, it is a trying time for your whole family, as well as your mom. There is much support out there for all of you. My best friend (who is arriving tomorrow to help me drive back to Sacramento) had breast cancer just over 2 years ago. She has 3 years left of her "window" before she can be considered cancer free. She has told me of assistance for herself and her son (who was 10 at the time of her diagnosis). The local Susan G. Komen foundation can steer you towards lots of support if needed.

c-webb1s#1, Bricklayer, tbear03 - my prayers are with you as well. my mom survived breast cancer but i was still really young then so i don't really remember everything, but i understand how difficult and trying these times are for you right now. i wish you the strength and faith to get through this. hang in there.

Please pray for my 2 yr old (a few days ago) nephew who was diagnosed with scarlet fever two weeks ago... the medication hasn't been working, and my sister had to rush him back to the hospital this morning. :(

tbear03 said:
Please pray for my 2 yr old (a few days ago) nephew who was diagnosed with scarlet fever two weeks ago... the medication hasn't been working, and my sister had to rush him back to the hospital this morning. :(
Prayers have been said for your nephew. Very scary when a little one is so sick. Keep us posted.
Alaskafan

Alaskafan said:
Prayers have been said for your nephew. Very scary when a little one is so sick. Keep us posted.
Alaskafan
Praise report: He's on his way back home. No more fever, they said he has an upper respiratory infection, and the scarlet fever should have run its course by now (all the other symptoms he has are attributable to the URI, so they gave medicine for that). My sister said he's "acting normal" again, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. But thanks. :)

tbear03 said:
One of my best friend's had to have her right ovary removed last year. She's been having troubles this month and went to the doctor, who told her today that she might have to have the left one removed as well.

The ultrasound is next week, so please pray for her too. Her life's mission is to have kids, she's pretty sad right now.... thanks. :(
My friend's ultrasound came back and it turns out she has a cyst on the other ovary that is 10cm. The doctor wants her to try some medicine but she's tried it before and it hasn't worked (which is why she had to have the other one removed last year). The doctor says things are looking as if they might have to remove the other ovary even though they don't want to.

Please continue to keep her in prayer, as she is extremely sad (but God can still work miracles!).