Cool Hang Out Spots in the Roseville Area

I will be taking a trip (back) HOME to Roseville at the end of August for my 20 year high school reunion (Roseville High), and am tentatively wanting to plan something for Friday night, and throw it out there to my class to see if enough people would be interested in meeting up for a few hours. My thought is a nice place that serves food and drinks, and has a cool vibe. Nothing too fancy or overly expensive either.

Since I moved from the area back in 2016, I obviously don't know what some of our options are. Any recommendations/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Only problem here is that I am not quite sure how many people would commit to showing up. And, more importantly, how many people that commit to showing up actually show up at the end of the day.

If you know of any cool spots in the area that can accommodate groups of varying sizes, please let me know; Your assistance will be greatly appreciated :).

PS: I plan on posting a message on my class's Facebook group at some point, but may only elect to do so later. If I can get some prospective spots in my back pocket, that would be perfect so I can throw those out there when I make the outreach.

Y'all don't have an official bar where you just show up and know people will be there? Or is that one of the above you're avoiding. It's funny I can show up at Mace's and find SCDS kids I went to grade school with or 2me and find my East Sac Jesbos almost religiously around the holidays. Or are you looking for fancy?

Y'all don't have an official bar where you just show up and know people will be there? Or is that one of the above you're avoiding. It's funny I can show up at Mace's and find SCDS kids I went to grade school with or 2me and find my East Sac Jesbos almost religiously around the holidays. Or are you looking for fancy?
If we do have an official bar, I am not aware of it, as I never really went out that much post high school (or during high school) to even know.

I'm not looking for "fancy", per se, but something that's nice.

There are a couple places in old roseville that are fine.

Monk's Cellar is a bit more of a restaurant than bar, but they have a pub area and pub tables.

Goose Port would have been my other suggestion.

Maybe try and do downtown Sac or even Old Folsom, there are a lot of places in both those areas.

There are a couple places in old roseville that are fine.

Monk's Cellar is a bit more of a restaurant than bar, but they have a pub area and pub tables.

Goose Port would have been my other suggestion.

Maybe try and do downtown Sac or even Old Folsom, there are a lot of places in both those areas.
I'll keep Monk's Cellar in mind; Thanks for that recommendation.

I don't want to go as far out as Downtown Sac or Folsom, as most people, I assume, are going to be in or around the Roseville area that weekend.