**PRAYER THREAD** (merged)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
LondonKing, thank you for sharing the good news. Good news always gives me the faith and hope I need to keep praying. Thank you, God!!

SlimKid15 said:
Hi Everyone, I have a request, also i will be praying for all those i read about on here. Me and my wife just found out were going to have our first baby, and a prayer for good health for my wife and baby would be highly appreciated :) ThankYou very much
That's wonderful news SlimKid15. I pray that all goes well with this pregnancy.:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sometimes things happen that we simply cannot understand. And, if we have faith, it's never tested more than when that happens. Our dear Loopy is not doing well at all and I think she needs our prayers more right now than ever before.

Please add your prayers to mine ...

Thank you.

VF21 said:
Sometimes things happen that we simply cannot understand. And, if we have faith, it's never tested more than when that happens. Our dear Loopy is not doing well at all and I think she needs our prayers more right now than ever before.

Please add your prayers to mine ...

Thank you.

I dont know Loopy, But she has my prayers.

Loopy is such a great person...she and I joined this board at nearly the exact same time and she was one of the first people I made a connection with...I am praying hard for her full recovery...GET WELL SOON LOOP!

Prayers for you also SlimKid...Pregnancy can be a very uncertain time, especially for new daddies who can't really do much to help...my prayers are with you and your wife and baby for a healthy pregnancy and labor and delivery.

^^ Yes, she's the sweetest, friendliest person you'll ever have the pleasure to post with on the board. Great sense of humour too, even if she cant pick the tennis winners. ;) :p ....and she's my friend.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
After nearly a week of silence, LondonKing got a text message from Loopy. I asked him if I could post the information on the board and this was his reply:

yes, please ask everyone to redouble their prayers / will / mental strength whatever.

I dont care if they believe in god or the pixies at the bottom of the garden , Loopy needs us.
If everyone would take just a moment to say another prayer for our dear Loopy, it would be greatly appreciated.

On behalf of Loopy and LondonKing, thank you all very, very much.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Praise God!! Loopy awakened after a full week of unconsciousness. I will redouble my prayers.

I am just so excited. Oh, Great Physician, return Loopy to us fully healed.

I continue to pray for Loopy, (and am thankful for the healing so far), and all those that have asked.

I have a couple more request for prayer please...the husband of a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with liver cancer and the mother of another friend was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Their names are Charles and Berta.

Thanks.

hoopsfan said:
I continue to pray for Loopy, (and am thankful for the healing so far), and all those that have asked.

I have a couple more request for prayer please...the husband of a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with liver cancer and the mother of another friend was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Their names are Charles and Berta.

Thanks.

I will be Praying for them hoopsfan.