Pacers v. Pistons Brawl (MERGED)

it's ugly at the Palace right now

Punches thrown, landed! oh man! this is damn ugly!
fans are involved & fans are spilling water/drinks & food on the Pacers!
Game's been called off! i think a few fans were hurt

all started w/ an Artest foul & Ben Wallace overreacted.

MAN!

im in shock....i can't believe what i just saw....i feel like i was in the midst of it all or something...ive never seen sucha thing....unbelievable...and VERY UNFORTUNATE...im glad i got to see it live though...whoa!!

the ugliest i've seen so far that happened in the League....

Artest was lying on the scorer's table when a fan threw beer & food on him & he knew where it came & just took off! BAM!

i can't believe how the pistons fans reacted!

they were punching the crap outta stephen jackson while he was trying to get artest outta there!

artest shoulda choked the crap outta the guy that did that to him!
artest looked beat up when they were dragging him into the locker room

UGLY

was flipping back and forth between suns/lakers game to this one

I can't believe this happen!!! Those fans are a disgrace!!!!

It's already hard enough seeing the players fight, but fighting with fans, etc..

^^haha

what sux about the fight is...it all start over a foul...that WASN'T hard....Benny flipped a lid...hands to Artest throat....::shakes head::...and the whole thing was over until the fan threw the bottle...i hate blaming fans...special Pistons fans...cuz i too am a fan...but they were totally in the wrong...they made a bad situation worse

but on a good basketball note....this could be one of the best NBA rivalries...from now until forever....

SacTownKid said:
Cant attack fans!!! Nice little riot though. :)
i don't know where your from but if someone throws a beer bottle in my face im gonna beat the **** outta them!

that's unacceptable!

i don't think he should be suspended for the way he reacted
he did what a normal person would have done