[Game] KIngs @ Pacers - 1/27/17 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Maybe he lit into them at the half, the dude is averaging less than 5 a game.
that's because his primary game is jump shooting and when Barnes and Temple and Afflalo decided to nudge him a bit, that was too much contact to bear. Doesn't help that he is top 5 in the league in terms of percentage from the stripe.

that's because his primary game is jump shooting and when Barnes and Temple and Afflalo decided to nudge him a bit, that was too much contact to bear. Doesn't help that he is top 5 in the league in terms of percentage from the stripe.
Yea, I often hear people knocking him because of his free-throw number and not playing with a style that draws more fouls. I bet he wished they called it like this for him every night! I am half tempted to check the stats for this ref crew and see how they are compared to the rest of the groupings.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Yea, I often hear people knocking him because of his free-throw number and not playing with a style that draws more fouls. I bet he wished they called it like this for him every night! I am half tempted to check the stats for this ref crew and see how they are compared to the rest of the groupings.
In my point of view, it seems the Kings decided to play George straight up rather than send help and for that, he made them pay.

G

glassman

Maybe send some of this indignant anger towards Garrett "more turnovers than points" Temple.
Ok I'm here to talk u down... haha

temple is quite possibly the most important piece in the Kings puzzle. Haha this guys never given less than what's in the tank and has lifted thru shear heart and hustle this teams capability. He has been ultra clutch many times this year on offense and defense and more. He is the gas to the Kings motor... Cousins is the engine but temple has kept things from going the usual total darkness plunge "if my offense isn't going I'm gonna quit" Kings

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ok I'm here to talk u down... haha

temple is quite possibly the most important piece in the Kings puzzle. Haha this guys never given less than what's in the tank and has lifted thru shear heart and hustle this teams capability. He has been ultra clutch many times this year on offense and defense and more. He is the gas to the Kings motor... Cousins is the engine but temple has kept things from going the usual total darkness plunge "if my offense isn't going I'm gonna quit" Kings
I've been one of Temple's biggest boosters this season but tonight was possibly his worst effort of the season. Defensively couldn't do much against Paul George, offensively inefficient, didn't contribute much on the boards as well.

Last edited:
G

glassman

I've been one of Temple's biggest boosters this season but tonight was possibly his worst effort of the game. Defensively couldn't do much against Paul George, offensively inefficient, didn't contribute much on the boards as well.
I saw him almost steal the ball from George with a few secs remaining and GEORGE bricked what could have sealed the game for the Kings. Temple is always gonna be the hardest player to rate. Little things like that matter.

Can we allow pretty much one of the only guys who never quits and gives everything like it's a contract year. To struggle one game?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I saw him almost steal the ball from George with a few secs remaining and GEORGE bricked what could have sealed the game for the Kings. Temple is always gonna be the hardest player to rate. Little things like that matter.

Can we allow pretty much one of the only guys who never quits and gives everything like it's a contract year. To struggle one game?
As much as you sing the praises of Temple, please allow others to criticize him when he fails to deliver. Tonight wasn't his night. To think otherwise is myopic.

G

glassman

As much as you sing the praises of Temple, please allow others to criticize him when he fails to deliver. Tonight wasn't his night. To think otherwise is myopic.
He wasn't on it no doubt. Still most anyone else being off like that would be an emotional disaster. He still made some hustle plays and still played good defense.

Never quits ... wasn't his night no doubt but still wasn't a epic train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.