• Bogdan

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
With the way Willie went smoothly into that jumper makes me think he makes them routinely in practice. Eventually it will show up on the court.

P.S. What delayed Baja? Beer?
Well at this point it may be more than delayed. Normally Baja is delayed a few hours because he watches them on delay later in the night. But he normally gets them in around midnight, Pacific Time. Maybe not this time.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
You can see the pices starting to fall into place now that Rudy is out.

This team has some great young players, and more on the way.

Notice that they are having FUN out there.

I'm loving the court combo of WCS and Malachi.
I think you are throwing the term "great" too loosely as it pertains to the youth.

I think this is a bit premature to say.
It IS, but you should note that in some ways this is also still BOUND to improve: We're looking better as a team even though the position behind Rudy is virtually vacant (Omri out too), forcing us into stitch-n-patch mode at both F positions (3 & 4).

Not really a blessing. A blessing would have been if Vivek/Vlade had traded him and Ben...now they're stuck with dead assets.
It's still a valuable expiring contract next year. Honestly might get more out of him that way.

My gut tells me he had become virtually untradable.

Our team plays better without him.

Ben however is still tradable. There is still someone out there who is thinking "just wasn't the right situation for the kid" and will give up at least a mid to late first rounder for him.

I don't think Ben is worth anything. Any team that wants him will be able to sign him for next to nothing this summer. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt he could even fetch a 2nd round pick unless it's like 50th or worse. At best he's trade filler.

Your nitpicking and negativity is nauseating.
No it isn't. 10+ years of garbage-play doesn't require to be rosy cheerleaders at any given moment. This isn't marriage :)

Anyway, the bigger takeaway is, if they ARE so great, why are they not starting? Absolutely no harm in tinkering at this point. Frustrating - yes.

I don't think Ben is worth anything. Any team that wants him will be able to sign him for next to nothing this summer. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt he could even fetch a 2nd round pick unless it's like 50th or worse. At best he's trade filler.
He has to work on his turnovers and handles - alot, a-very-lot.

D

DC222

It IS, but you should note that in some ways this is also still BOUND to improve: We're looking better as a team even though the position behind Rudy is virtually vacant (Omri out too), forcing us into stitch-n-patch mode at both F positions (3 & 4).
Well I thought we were Bound to improve over the last 10 years, I'm still being patient. :)

No it isn't. 10+ years of garbage-play doesn't require to be rosy cheerleaders at any given moment. This isn't marriage :)

Anyway, the bigger takeaway is, if they ARE so great, why are they not starting? Absolutely no harm in tinkering at this point. Frustrating - yes.
Would you be happier if I changed it to good young players?

You people are nuts. I was expressing an idea and you are quibbling over words. I'm not literally saying we have 5 Michael Jordans. Think of it as like saying, there's a great new restaurant that just opened up down the street.

And people are reacting with. OH REALLY? WELL HOW MANY MICHELAN STARS DOES IT HAVE TOUGH GUY? I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. I HEARD THE FRIES WERE TOO SALTY.

You're hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.