OFFICIAL Draft Day Discussion Thread

F

Fillmoe

doc rivers just said he can guarantee that paul pierce wont move....... i dont know how much of that is truth though

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
G_M said:
International law firm?
My first firm merged with a big French firm just before I arrived, and at one point we had 5 names. Some of our branch offices in Eastern Europe were acquired via merger and would just stick their own names on the end. Until we hit upon the bright idea of using acronyms, there were branches with 7 names in them -- 3 french, 2 american, 2 polish or georgian or whatever. :eek:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Denver is supsosed to take Ilyasova and stash him in Europe for a few years, but the recent and sudden buzz with him paints him as another Hedo as well.

O

ONEZERO

^^ yeah sause. i dont think were gonna get a impact pf in the draft. so lets get a good sg in the draft

Hey guys, Pacersfan here, getting nervous about who to pick? Crazy draftnight, right?

Btw Toronto is rumoured to have a deal in place with New Orleans. Probably Magloire to Toronto, that's why Toronto chose Villanueva that early.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

F

Fillmoe

ONEZERO.... where have u been? hes not the first one to not show up..... robinson and q rich to NY for KT.... WOW!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
They already took a SG Brick. Though I share your fears of him coming to us. Not the direction I want to see the Kings going either.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mourning said:
Hey guys, Pacersfan here, getting nervous about who to pick? Crazy draftnight, right?

Btw Toronto is rumoured to have a deal in place with New Orleans. Probably Magloire to Toronto, that's why Toronto chose Villanueva that early.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:
Hey, Mourning! Nice to see you here. How do you feel about Granger? We sure would have liked to see him slip down to ... oh, I don't know ... #23 or so.

;)