OFFICIAL Draft Day Discussion Thread

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
PFs have gone higher than expected so far. Green still available at 18? Shocking. I wanted May or Diogu, but I'd settle for Gerald Green :)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yep, those guys were too good to keep on dropping. Indiana just got a steal, and we're just a little too late in the draft and probably get left with scraps.

Two thoughts though:

1) with Granger, is Artest now available from Indiana?

2) Toronto drafted two guys that would make sense for the Kings -- more sense than for the raptors. Remote chance they were drafting for us.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
And now with Green in Boston, does Pierce become yet more available?

We missed on all the slipping draft picks, but there is still a potential trickle down effect for us.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
One thing I can say about this draft so far, a lot of teams are going with the sure thing over potential. Which means we could end up with someone really good, but we're going to have to take a big chance on somebody.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bricklayer said:
2) Toronto drafted two guys that would make sense for the Kings -- more sense than for the raptors. Remote chance they were drafting for us.
An even better chance they just don't know what the heck they're doing.

;)

Bricklayer said:
And now with Green in Boston, does Pierce become yet more available?

We missed on all the slipping draft picks, but there is still a potential trickle down effect for us.
Peja for Pierce --- let's get that deal done immediately. Pierce can be a #1 option in this league, which is more than I can say for anyone on the current Kings' roster.