[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
so is Kawhi isn't playing, then Lowry isn't playing and vice versa. In the process, the Raps need Lowry more than Leonard apparently because they are getting the business from Portland who has been in a major slump.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ya, Kornhiser ripped em on PTI today saying Joerger for sure wanted Luka and the Durant comments were nonsense over compensating on direction from the FO.
I'm a Kornheiser fan, since way back, I still listen to his podcast every day. Kornheiser knows dick about what's going on in the NBA; he admits as much daily on his show. He doesn't even bother paying attention to the NBA until after the Superbowl. Hell, he does a weekly interview with Wilbon on his podcast, where he rips Wilbon for caring so much about the NBA. He barely even pays attention to the Wizards, and he can walk to the arena from the PTI studios.

I guarantee you that whatever he said about the Kings is just him regurgitating whatever hot take he heard on the four AM Sportscenter, when he woke up to walk his dog.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm a Kornheiser fan, since way back, I still listen to his podcast every day. Kornheiser knows dick about what's going on in the NBA; he admits as much daily on his show. He doesn't even bother paying attention to the NBA until after the Superbowl. Hell, he does a weekly interview with Wilbon on his podcast, where he rips Wilbon for caring so much about the NBA. He barely even pays attention to the Wizards, and he can walk to the arena from the PTI studios.

I guarantee you that whatever he said about the Kings is just him regurgitating whatever hot take he heard on the four AM Sportscenter, when he woke up to walk his dog.
To be fair, I wouldn't hold that against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.