[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lonzo bricks a gift wrapped three to close the game. Lebron hits clutch free throws despite shooting like Shaq for most of the game. Heat down three with the ball and 22 seconds on the clock.

Miami might’ve won this game if they didn’t play along with this whole Wade vs LeBron crap as if they were still in the same category. Where’s Dragic in crunch time? Winslow and Richardson killing it and they force feed Wade for a Hail Mary for the game tying three attempt.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wade getting too many shots in the game when Winslow was having himself a good game, Richardson is a capable three point shooter too.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

I was tempted to post this in the #WNBA subfolder, because I am obviously more interested in the potential WNBA implications. The Suns are owned by Robert Sarver. The Mercury are also owned by Robert Sarver. Both Seattle and Las Vegas already have independently owned** WNBA teams. So... if the Suns are approved for relocation, what happens to the Mercury?

**Independently owned, of course, meaning having ownership groups not affiliated with any NBA franchise.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wow. Beal misses the second free throw and rebounds his own miss to tie the game. The Wizards are a walking disaster but somehow are winning games.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Raptors defense holding the Warriors to 41 first half points....very solid performance thus far. I don't know why or how, but at times they play better when Kawhi isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.