[Game] Knicks @ Kings Game Thread 11/17/10

I don't want to say our team is dumb - but players are being played out of position in which they have no real experience playing or are incappable of playing. Head obviously an improvement for us at PG over Beno, but we have very little ball movement at the same time.

Why not run Tyreke at PG - that's why we drafted him right?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Every team we play shoots like Jordan.

The offense and defense of this year's Kings is pathetic. I actually think we're worse than our ***** record. Worst part is that there is a lot of talent on this team. Just no execution on either side of the court.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Tyreke gets the bulk of his assists from the baseline and trying to throw it into the corner.. very predictable and easy to defend

I love how Cousins kinda has the Shaq mentality when hes under the hoop, like he won't be stopped. Just needs to realize that he's not Shaq.. YET.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
It is apparant to me that Donte Green and Casspi are polar opposites as players, as Greene is more willing to defer and pass while Casspi is more inclined to shoot the ball/less inclined to pass

Tyreke evans reached his peak stats-wise last season. He might average an assist or two more this year but as far as scoring goes, teams are getting the defensive formula on how to guard him and it's working.

I can see blowing a 15 point lead over the course of a game, but we blew that lead in one quarter and are now down at halftime. We have to move the ball more on offense. We have been able to stop Amare, but we need to defend Gallo. Donte Greene has legnth and speed over him ... ugh, Im not going waste my time trying to convince Westphal why he should play Donte again.
Donte can probably convince him himself