[Game] Kings vs. Warriors, 3/25/21, 7pm PST 10pm EST

Wiseman needs a good big man coach. He has to develop a post game. He's got no idea how to use that size and he wants to face up every time and beat his man off the dribble like a guard. I always liked Stewart better because he's a beast, he knows it, and ain't afraid to use it.
I need to see him play more. But he does look unpolished. I'm sure with Thompson, Dray, Curry he'd be setup well.

Wow, we clearly got one of the best backcourts in the NBA! And will pad it when Wright suits up. We can score and score and score some more. Kings defensive intensity from the jump special to see. But faded after that and got choppy. Need to come out and kill off the Ws by driving steak through their heart in the 3rd.
I love what the backcourt is doing, but when this team is at its best Holmes and Barnes are more integrated offensively. Halliburton and Fox dominate the ball, as they should. Buddy almost always gets in his chucks, for better or worse. But the other two guys need to be fed now and then. 8 shots between them in 36 min.

Wow, we clearly got one of the best backcourts in the NBA! And will pad it when Wright suits up. We can score and score and score some more. Kings defensive intensity from the jump special to see. But faded after that and got choppy. Need to come out and kill off the Ws by driving steak through their heart in the 3rd.
I wish we could start the season over and stay healthy

Weird stat line for TH: spectacular shooting night - 21 pts on 10 shots w/only 1 free throw.

But zeros across the board otherwise in 26+ min - no boards, assists, steals, blocks, or fouls.