[Game] Kings vs. Suns, 11/28/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in seeing what Brown does with these super small G lineups in the 2nd half. I don't think it's wise to run them much tonight. This team is too big on the wing. Also, Davion has to start attacking Bookers dribble. We saw what happened last season and Booker is getting his shots all night over the top of him if he plays his body.

Shooting 62 percent and only up 1. Neither team is doing much from three or at the line.

hopefully they can put a good 8-0 run or something like that together in the second half. At this rate it’s going to come down to the refs or Booker, we don’t want neither.

When stops are rare it would be nice to finish the ones they do get with a defensive rebound.

Good pace and spectacular passing at times, but the guys seem a bit…deflated? Seeing signs of energy coming back and hope to see it emerge in the second half.

I have no idea why they think Domas in drop is anything other than what is making them one of the worst defensive teams in the league. No aggression, no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.