[Game] Kings vs. Suns, 11/28/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Chris Paul is a out for this one so the Sabonis/ Ayton matchup will be big. I’m curious to see if Brown will put KZ on Book for stretches
If recent history is a guide, Keegan will probably open up on Booker at least some of the time. But KZ sure looks like he's starting to earn some minutes again, and Booker is the obvious guy we need to shut down on the perimeter, so that's pretty likely.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Leaving out the very beginning of the season when the Kings lost four in row, the Kings have beaten the lower ranked teams and recently went 1-2 against very good teams on the recent road trip. They are where they should be, imo. I think the Kings have a better team than the Suns. With Paul, Johnson and Crowder out with injury, I would expect the Kings' bench to have a good outing.

Leaving out the very beginning of the season when the Kings lost four in row, the Kings have beaten the lower ranked teams and recently went 1-2 against very good teams on the recent road trip. They are where they should be, imo. I think the Kings have a better team than the Suns. With Paul, Johnson and Crowder out with injury, I would expect the Kings' bench to have a good outing.
I really feel good about our chances and love our depth. Fox and Sabonis staying out foul trouble is huge, and I’d like to see our entry passed to Sabonis be more intentional. Don’t just force feed em and toss the ball into the air as if he’s Victor Wembanyama.

Status
Not open for further replies.