[Game] Kings vs. Suns, 11/28/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I don't like this complete lack of outside shooting. I realize the guys have been struggling from range of late but not even trying them (11 attempts midway through the third) just isn't who we are.

Keegan playing the Kings out of this game. Hopefully Brown benches him soon for the rest of the game. Can't expect to win against the 1 seed with a player stinking it up that much.

Maybe KZ can lock down Booker? Our D is at wet paper bag level right now, and that's not going to get it done tonight.
Worth a shot but it's going to be tough to stop him now. He's been getting everything he could want in the 2 man game and he's on fire. The first play they blitzed then just let him feast after that.

Keegan has had some nice plays that have = points or misses and some poor plays but the rookie is not the reason we are down.

Phoenix has one of the best offensive players in the league, a DPOY candidate/ all-defensive team player, and a nimble, well rounded 7-footer. They're really good.

Keegan has had some nice plays that have = points or misses and some poor plays but the rookie is not the reason we are down.

Phoenix has one of the best offensive players in the league, a DPOY candidate/ all-defensive team player, and a nimble, well rounded 7-footer. They're really good.
Last few games Kings missing their 3's and turning the ball over. I think those are the main downside things in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.