[Game] Kings vs Rockets 1/13/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we see more physicality from the team tonight. The Rockets pushed them around last game, both legally and with dirty plays. I think we need someone to step up early and make it clear that's not happening again. I'm just not sure who that would really be. Probably Domas being extra physical on the offensive end to beat them to a pulp.

Davion has a ton of 3 point shots that rim in and out. He's close to getting his shot dialed in. I can see an improvement to 35% next year if he keeps putting in the work. He's basically shooting the exact same percentage from 3 as Monk.

I think Brown needs to figure out a way to get Monk more spot up shots. He's shooting much less efficient from distance than he has the last couple years and it's most likely because he's taking a ton of shots off the dribble. It might benefit the bench to let someone else do a little creating for Monk instead of having him create for everyone else and himself most the time.
I understand that Kings wants to take a lot of 3 pointers.As they should.But Monk still goes overboard and forces a few unadvisable ones which brings his percentages down(same with TD when he gets minutes).

I understand that Kings wants to take a lot of 3 pointers.As they should.But Monk still goes overboard and forces a few unadvisable ones which brings his percentages down(same with TD when he gets minutes).
The team in general shoots so much better when the threes come out of ball movement and kick-outs vs. one-on-one play. I think it's the biggest factor to Fox's declining three point percentage. He was never going to be a plus 40% shooter from three, but it's so easy to see when he starts shoot those lazy threes off the dribble that he's going to end up with a 1-5 shooting performance from 3. He really needs to be shooting mostly catch and shoot threes, and no more than 3 or 4 a game unless he's really got it cooking.

I think people are overreacting when it comes to winning every minute of the game. The idea is to be ahead at the end of the game.

Houston has no point guard guys!!! I mean the closest thing they have to a true PG is Daishen Nix who's strangely listed as a SG..

We have an excellent point guard.. Who's excellent in the 4th quarter as he was in the last matchup n I see no reason why it wont be more of the same in this one.. They really shouldn't be able to trade blows with us in the 4th..

I think people are overreacting when it comes to winning every minute of the game. The idea is to be ahead at the end of the game.

Houston has no point guard guys!!! I mean the closest thing they have to a true PG is Daishen Nix who's strangely listed as a SG..

We have an excellent point guard.. Who's excellent in the 4th quarter as he was in the last matchup n I see no reason why it wont be more of the same in this one.. They really shouldn't be able to trade blows with us in the 4th..
Exactly! How many times in the past 16 years have our crappy kings teams stuck with a team for 3 quarters to then get blown out in the 4th. Or, to fall behind and make a furious late comeback that comes so close but ends up with a 5 point loss. These things happen all of the time in the league. Good teams don't win ever quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.