Kings Vs. Pistons Game Thread, 2/23/10, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all Reke´s fault- he needs to make 45 points and give 25 assists then we cant lose.

26pts and 11 assists are simply not enough....:confused:
nope 11 assists are not enough...he needs at least 20 for me to be impressed :p but Reke has had a really good game too bad he had little help really

It all makes sense now, why we always go down then fight back in the 4th quarter. PW is training the guys for when they're contenders to close out games in the 4th, when they'll actually have the lead. Genius!

L

Lafayette

Why is Casspi stinking it up. Landry played good and REKE is the man but where is everyone else at? Garcia, can't blame the injury and Greene doesn't even get PT, I don't get it, can't wait 'til they get rid of half these guys in the off season to make room for some guys to get PT.

Why is Casspi stinking it up. Landry played good and REKE is the man but where is everyone else at? Garcia, can't blame the injury and Greene doesn't even get PT, I don't get it, can't wait 'til they get rid of half these guys in the off season to make room for some guys to get PT.

Maybe because he didnt play the whole 2nd quarter?

I hope we move Tyreke back to the 2. I know he had 13 assists, but the offense is just not smooth right now and the team's season FG% is dropping every game. He gets the team into 1-on-1 mode and tosses a lot of bailout passes. He runs a poor break, he doesn't feed cutters or rollers, and is a second or two late with every pass. It took Cisco finally entering the game to get the ball moving and better shots to be seen.

Now that Martin is gone, there really isn't any reason for the club to keep up the PG charade.

I hope we move Tyreke back to the 2. I know he had 13 assists, but the offense is just not smooth right now and the team's season FG% is dropping every game. He gets the team into 1-on-1 mode and tosses a lot of bailout passes. He runs a poor break, he doesn't feed cutters or rollers, and is a second or two late with every pass. It took Cisco finally entering the game to get the ball moving and better shots to be seen.

Now that Martin is gone, there really isn't any reason for the club to keep up the PG charade.
Err. OK with the 1 on 1 mode thing but I'm not with you on him running a break. He found Landry a couple of times and Beno once. And that's just the bit I remember. The other times, he made a layup. Nothing wrong if you ask me... But I'm in agreement about the half court offense, he needs to get better especially in pick and roll with landry

This Friday - "the Utah Chainsaw Massacre"...
ha ha! you guys are funny!

At least we have Mini Dwight to go against Boozer. It's going to be a nice match up between Deron and Tyreke.

What's up with the Kings ball movement? spread the floor and let Tyreke drive to the rack..or get some pick and rolls going.

K

king07

i think it's safe to say our guys have packed it in....time to start counting these losses as wins or as we like to call them "lins". :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.