[Game] Kings vs. Grizzlies 10/24/18, 7PM PST, 10 PM EST

Buddy Hield is no Peja Stojakovic. You want to compare former to current - Buddy Hield is Francisco Garcia.
Don’t agree at all, on your takes of Buddy or WCS.

Buddy is capable of being a quality starting guard. Just because he has a couple miscues a game doesn’t negate that. He’s one of the best shooters in the league, good rebounder and improving defender. His ball ha sling and decision making are better than they were last year, and he’s a tremendous worker who will give what he has to improve.

We are a poor interior defensive/rebounding team because we have no defensive big presence. For center, defense to me is more important than offensive stats

Buddy Hield is no Peja Stojakovic. You want to compare former to current - Buddy Hield is Francisco Garcia.

Check the numbers already. Cisco is a major level down potential and ability wise. Cisco was never the focus of any teams defensive game plan. Buddy is probably number 1 on most teams radar. Buddy is getting scary underrated around these parts. He has areas he needs to improve but they are giving him rope to make decisions honestly even I didn't think he could make outside of the college game. I'm not sure he'll top out as high overall as Peja did but the potential is there in quite a few similar ways. I just see the similarities where Peja seemed to be under that magnifying glass more than others and I'm sure I was a part of that as a fan as well.

Last edited: