• Clippers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kings

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

Hall of Famer
They absolutely have to trade MT and Jimmer somehow. I know it's not easy but we have no use for them. There is always a use for guys like D'daiye. Not a big use but a use.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I know it's got to be killing Mike Malone to watch this guard happy lineup pump up terrible jumpers when the starting unit is out. I can't wait for this roster to get rebuilt the right way. Cousins and McLemore are both fun to watch and they should be around for a long time. I'm even liking JT's effort on defense tonight.

I know it's got to be killing Mike Malone to watch this guard happy lineup pump up terrible jumpers when the starting unit is out. I can't wait for this roster to get rebuilt the right way. Cousins and McLemore are both fun to watch and they should be around for a long time. I'm even liking JT's effort on defense tonight.
Players to dump; Thornton, Hayes, Ndiaye, Salmons.
Players to get; as long as they play good defense.

if only we had some sort of lock down defender to put on Crawford. Oh wait...

(that being said, I've really enjoyed Williams so far. Especially his attitude)

hrdboild

Staff member
Jamal Crawford has been a good basketball player for a long time now. Not a hall of famer, but he's had a long productive career. I hope he gets a championship ring somewhere, eventually.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Players to dump; Thornton, Hayes, Ndiaye, Salmons.
Players to get; as long as they play good defense.
You have to have to have guys making minimum wage or you can't afford your stars. That's part of why we keep N'daiye. The others will leave in one way or the other.

hrdboild

Staff member
Dwill and BMac making Pete/Mike look prophetic right now with all their talk about putting athletes together at the wing positions.