Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kings

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Did not see a thread created, so feel free to use this thread for discussion of tonight's game (Sorry for not being pithy enough).

Obligatory link to the Don't solicit illegal streams thread.

Broadband League Pass may be purchased here.
Link to legal (audio only) free stream from NBA.com here.
====================

Probable starters, per Kings.com:

Clippers
F Blake Griffin
F Jared Dudley
C DeAndre Jordan
G J.J. Redick
G Chris Paul

Kings
F TBA (yes, it actually says that on the website)
F Jason Thompson
C Demarcus Cousins
G Ben McLemore
G Greivis Vasquez

Availability: TV - CSN-CA, Radio - 1140 AM KHTK

Entity

Hall of Famer
I am guessing outlaw starts. Malone took salmons outmofmthe starting lineup. I don't think he should be reinserted then lose it again in a few weeks

Hopefully Demarcus shows the Clippers who's boss (yet again). Always seems to perform so well against the team he so dearly hates. I hope that trait becomes a factor when we are in the playoffs, and hate just about every opponent in our paths. :)

But enough talk about playoffs, we're the Kings! :D Hope to see Derrick Williams get a good outing here, can't wait to see how well he performs in his Kings/Sleep Train Arena debut.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I still don't know what I think of the Williams trade and I doubt it will be answered tonight but still .... I hope he looks good. That's a dull comment, I know, but sometimes that's all I've got. Well see if CP3 plays as that may decide the winner.

Williams is so smiley. Talk about a great move for him, going from being a 3rd? option on the Wolves to being a starter here, who we want to score. I bet he is absolutely thrilled.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Ok this is kinda fun to watch. We actually have a chance to get double digits from our SF now just into the flow of the game. His size is helping on box outs for rebounds and Dudley can't guard him if we decided to post him up