Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kings

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Williams is doing a little bit of everything. If nothing else, it's been a very solid debut. He can clearly do things a 3 can do. His handle is fine. His passing is fine. His shooting is suspect, but we already knew that.
The jumpshot was actually one aspect of his game I was least worried about. He was a deadeye shooter before the draft. Great form, great release, superb percentage from the floor (one of the most efficient shooters in college that season -- better than Jimmer though on a lot less shots obviously). Clearly, whatever happened in the intervening years, it's broken right now though. That would be priority one for me if I were working with him. Get him in the gym ASAP and get that sorted out because he's shown a little bit of everything else, but that jumpshot has to get better than it has been today.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Isaiah is pressing. He needs to have another aspect of his game here when his shot isn't falling. Drive to the basket and get to the line IsaiahIsaiah

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Despite the fact that we have the Clippers doubled up on points in the paint, the Clippers have missed more free throws than we've attempted! What the **** is that about?