[Game] Kings vs. Clippers, 12/04/21 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He's 1 for his last 8. But the shots have been good and he's moved the ball very well; *should* have more assts. Only one TO.

Very happy with his game tonight - and I've seen much to criticize about it this year, but loving tonight from him.
He was having a good game until the middle of the third. One of the main arguments for Fox over the summer was that he was an elite, crunchtime scorer. That wasn’t the case tonight and for most of the year. His efficiency drops when the pace slows down.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Broke a 15 game home losing streak to the Clippers!

Basically did it without Holmes
and missing Barnes. Another quality game from Bags. TD was insane, these were the spike games I was hoping he'd have that could just win us a game.
Yeah, the one Gentry decision I didn't agree with to end the game was him putting Holmes back in to close out the game. TT was legitimately having a great game and Holmes meanwhile spent most of the first 36 minutes of the game losing Zubac on defense.

It worked out well enough with Holmes getting a nice block but he just couldn't give us anything tonight.

He was having a good game until the middle of the third. One of the main arguments for Fox over the summer was that he was an elite, crunchtime scorer. That wasn’t the case tonight and for most of the year. His efficiency drops when the pace slows down.
Sure. But he did everything else - dish, rebound, defend... I'll trust that the crunchtime scoring will come. Even better if others can step up, as TD did tonight.

Yeah, the one Gentry decision I didn't agree with to end the game was him putting Holmes back in to close out the game. TT was legitimately having a great game and Holmes meanwhile spent most of the first 36 minutes of the game losing Zubac on defense.

It worked out well enough with Holmes getting a nice block but he just couldn't give us anything tonight.
Last year Holmes had HUGE performances in cruncchtime. He's earned it. Besides, among our regular bigs he's literally the only one we can trust to hit his free throws. I want him out there.

those last couple of minutes felt like a whole quarter could of gone by but at least they ended the 15 game home losing streak
Wut? They were 3-8 at home coming in. Terrible, but not "15 game home losing streak" terrible.

Edit: Never mind. I see the original reference was to breaking the home losing streak against the Clips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.