[Game] Kings vs. Blazers, 1/9/21 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
In addition to blindly flailing on his rotations, Walton has also returned his offensive sets to the bad horn sets of last season.

Ty with 6 assists but so far hasn’t made as big
of an impact as usual. The last time he had a subpar first half he came back in the end and shredded it.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I have no idea what Luke is doing tonight. Haliburton is carving them up in the first and he gets a quick hook. Barnes started out on fire then barely touched the ball in the second. Bjelica is guarding Melo one-on-one for an extended sequence with predictable results. They have no answer for Whiteside so that's when we go back to Bagley at the 5. Buddy is once again the ballhandler coming off screens and looking for shooters. Luke must have been that kid who thought the square block would eventually fit in the round hole if he just pushed it hard enough.

I have no idea what Luke is doing tonight. Haliburton is carving them up in the first and he gets a quick hook. Barnes started out on fire then barely touched the ball in the second. Bjelica is guarding Melo one-on-one for an extended sequence with predictable results. They have no answer for Whiteside so that's when we go back to Bagley at the 5. Buddy is once again the ballhandler coming off screens and looking for shooters. Luke must have been that kid who thought the square block would eventually fit in the round hole if he just pushed it hard enough.
Bagley got good looks on pick and roll. The handling up top stuff looking for a hand off is a pace killer, so frustrating.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
There isn’t a King on the floor that’s going to knock someone to the ground.

Whiteside would. Bjeli would throw a shot.

You can see it in their faces. The full on revolt has begun. hahaha. As Kings fans we could have a masters in that particular field of psychology we've seen it so many times over the years. lol.