[Game] Kings vs. Blazers, 1/9/21 7pm PST, 10pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The non-existent defense in the middle is sickening. You have to play Bagley with a guy who can defend. It won’t work otherwise.

Buddy does bothered by the earlier foul...

They need to set a pick & roll with Fox & Bagley, or Haliburton & Bagley, see if Bags can make them pay for having Nurc on the floor.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
The non-existent defense in the middle is sickening. You have to play Bagley with a guy who can defend. It won’t work otherwise.
They're sending four players on help, they just get the ball and one quick move and they're off. This dude has no clue how to use a small team and switch.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, this pretty much has to be Walton raising the flag here. Time to go. He's back to side to side motion and grindball, lol. I guess if you have no clue how to work what you should be good at might as well go back to what Harrison does well.

The issue starts with the perimeter D breaking down and then it's a scramble from there. Holmes played last game and we still gave up 144 pts.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
He's got to go Monte. He just literally exposed himself. Motion offense, and no pick and roll with Haliburton, instead looking for cutters. Now back to his fav bigs.

Hoping to see Harry tonight. Bogi may well have torn his ACL today. Let’s hope Barne’s convinces the Blazers they should trade a first for him tonight.

He had Haliburton at the top with Bagley in the corner looking for Buddy off pin downs. WTF WAS THAT! :mad::mad:
It drives me crazy sometimes. Bagley hit a 3 earlier, make them make a decision and run a pick & roll with Nurc being away from the paint. Pick your poison, buddy can rotate while that is going on.

I dunno, but it is cringe worthy.