[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 12/1/13 - 3 p.m. (PST)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I guess Salmons always looks disinterested, but did he look particularly disinterested in the pre-game interview?

K

KingMilz

If Cuz struggles to score (they will be super physical with him) much I'm hoping his passing is where it's been last three games and he works the boards and get's some blocked shots, will be interesting to see if Thomas can come back this game since he loves playing the Warriors.

I'm checking in. I was just playing my first games of Quake Live in a while. It was massive fun. There's a power outage. D:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It's Sunday, it's mid-afternoon...all we need is a power outage and it's basically the Superbowl, right?

15 years ago when we were in our prime there were many kings fans when we went on the road to Oakland, they would say 'Arco 2", the last few years it has been a little bit of the opposite, lot of warrior fans here in sleep train

K

KingMilz

Doesn't even seem like 2 games in teams are even trying to go at D-Will at all, some bs fouls I liked his energy and reboundingn with him on the floor don't think GS got a offensive board with him JT and Cuz out there.

K

KingMilz

Bogut was not set come on.......these calls seriously these Warriors flopping more than the Clippers.