[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 12/1/13 - 3 p.m. (PST)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think it's the "he only gets assists by accident because he fumbles the ball" bit that's the problem.
I must be missing something in translation, then. I don't read "[Cousins] drops the ball and JT lays it in" as "Cousins loses the ball, and Thompson just happens to be in the right place at the right time." I interpreted "drop" as "pass."

Both Kings' playmakers(GV and Boogie) have 2 fouls, so it wasn't an option for Kings.
im just referring to in general, not this game, i am aware of the foul problems. i have never seen Malone leave a starter in with the bench unit. nor have i ever seen him get the starters back in the game with nearly 10 mins left in the half

you guys can't blame foul trouble for the extended bench minutes, we have been seeing it every game even when there is no foul trouble. that same lineup played until about the 6min mark of the 4th quarter against LA on friday and probably lost us that game

K

KingMilz

This is the Pistons game all over again, Mclemore can't make a post entry pass to save his life atm

im just referring to in general, not this game, i am aware of the foul problems. i have never seen Malone leave a starter in with the bench unit. nor have i ever seen him get the starters back in the game with nearly 10 mins left in the half

I agree the rotation is a little off. Bench shouldn't avg more than 10-15 min per game.

I like that move a ton. Strong rebound and take it the full length of the floor while drawing a foul. Very few non-PG's can do something like that