[Game] Kings v. Raptors - Sunday, Dec. 10 - 12:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
One of the things I like best about our young team is they do not give up. You don't see the defeat in their body language when they're behind. They may make mistakes but they're learning a work ethic any player is lucky to have.

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Post-game discussion thread is up for your posting enjoyment. Have fun. I'm off to take advantage of a mild Sunday afternoon. That firewood isn't gonna stack itself unfortunately.

It's STILL a good day to be a Kings fan!!

Toronto Raptors announcers:

"Fox the 9th youngest player in the NBA.. will turn 20 on Dec. 20"

Think we got to keep that in perspective, this season especially with him.
I don’t like that his aggressiveness is being questioned at times and that he goes stretches without being noticed.. that could put effort in question which is a concern for me

I don’t like that his aggressiveness is being questioned at times and that he goes stretches without being noticed.. that could put effort in question which is a concern for me

It's certainly a concern. He has the raw tools. If he really is going to be great, it's not just a matter of work ethic. But, basketball IQ and 48 minutes of intensity. That's what separates Great Pg's from Ok.

Fox starting to figure out he's pretty damn hard to cover when he attacks the rim. This quarter is how he needs to keep playing.
Hard to cover... but Tyreke Evansing to the basket has not been an efficient style for him and he needs to make stop and pop his butter to that bread.

Hard to cover... but Tyreke Evansing to the basket has not been an efficient style for him and he needs to make stop and pop his butter to that bread.
Fox is nowhere the attacker or finisher Tyreke was. You're right, he needs to find his go-to move. Half-court scoring has been a major problem for him

Hate the "watch ZBO ISO" offense. Just a total blackhole play.
Unfortunately that makes up about 80% of our offense. For whatever reason Joerger is more than content with this style of play and our young guys are way too willing to defer to him here. I have nothing against Zbo as a player, but he is a development killer. I hope if he is not traded at the deadline he at least sees some DNP-CDs. We need to see what we have we these young guys and its doubtful we do that with Zbo dominating our offense.

Looked like fairly bad defense, way too many floaters given up....considering they were close for a good chunk of the game, that was another disappointing loss.

I want to steal Poeltl somehow. Super athletic, has range, great rim protection instincts, can rim rum on the PnR, great energy. One of those guys who would explode on the scene with more minutes.
I'm surprised they have not tried to move Jonas + something for a above average wing player they really could use another quality SF.