[Game] Kings v. Thunder, 12/3/13 - 7 p.m. PST

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What Grant should have said: "With the news that DMC isn't playing tonight, we're pretty much screwed. But we do have some rookies who can learn from this type of experience."

OR

"Well, this certainly puts the Thunder in an awkward position. They've been studying how to stop Cousins and now they've got to worry about Chuck Hayes."

OR

"Well, poo-poo. Wonder if I can sneak out at the half?"

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Can anyone predict what this will do to IT's approach to the game? Will he think he needs to make up all the difference himself or will he let others have a chance? Isn't Vasquez out or did I misread?
15+ shots for sure.

Question is can he penetrate and create for others and get his assist numbers up tonight. Against WB I'm not too hopeful of that.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What Grant should have said: "With the news that DMC isn't playing tonight, we're pretty much screwed. But we do have some rookies who can learn from this type of experience."

OR

"Well, this certainly puts the Thunder in an awkward position. They've been studying how to stop Cousins and now they've got to worry about Chuck Hayes."

OR

"Well, poo-poo. Wonder if I can sneak out at the half?"
Can we change poopoo to be what is meant? It's getting humorous.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, here's the deal... this is actually a ploy by Malone to showcase Chuck Hayes. Hayes will respond by putting up all-star numbers and we'll trade him to someone who hasn't been watching him until tonight.