Kings v. Spurs play-by-play thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4cwebb said:
Rebounding is just atrocious tonight...last night it was initial defense, and tonight it's giving up as many offensive rebounds as you have collected (almost).
in their defense...the bigs have been in serious foul trouble

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Webb looked uncomfortable out there from almost the tipoff. Gotta beleive he's feeling the knee a bit. Only real spark was when he tried to get real aggressive and attack Malik Rose when Duncan went out for a spell.

As for defending Duncan -- well, that's tough ont he best of days. But this game Duncan is kicking everybody's *** (much like Dirk last night). Not as if anybody we've put on him has even been able to slow him down. Miller = no. Darius = no. Tag = instant foul trouble. Just no answer tonight. On the positive side, I can recall several instances where Duncan has started like this in the past, and then tired down the stretch and finished wiht "only" 30pt 15reb type nights.

Good News Bricklayer, hope that Duncan does slow down, whew. If Chris is feeling the knee, hopefully he can get out there and at least lay a couple more fouls to at least TRY to stop some penetration under the basket!

Bricklayer said:
Webb looked uncomfortable out there from almost the tipoff. Gotta beleive he's feeling the knee a bit. Only real spark was when he tried to get real aggressive and attack Malik Rose when Duncan went out for a spell.

As for defending Duncan -- well, that's tough ont he best of days. But this game Duncan is kicking everybody's *** (much like Dirk last night). Not as if anybody we've put on him has even been able to slow him down. Miller = no. Darius = no. Tag = instant foul trouble. Just no answer tonight. On the positive side, I can recall several instances where Duncan has started like this in the past, and then tired down the stretch and finished wiht "only" 30pt 15reb type nights.
webber's looking uncomfortable?
how's christie looking? is he playing lots of minutes?

piksi

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
WHat is going on ?
First he looks great than uncofortable. How is that connected with shooting jumpers? I am unable to watch the game so I am depending on stats which are deceiving most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.