Kings v. Spurs play-by-play thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
albeitrue said:
Fakie, if you go to NBA.COM, i think they are still offering free audio feed, you just have to register there.
thanks, i actually found the play-by-play on nba.com and it's serving me pretty well.
the connection at home is too slow so i am up here at school to monitor the game.
i don't think i'd be able to do it here, i tried a couple of times.
but thanks for telling me

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Webber just looks out of rhythm -- nto sure of quite what he wants to do, and he's thinking before he makes his moves. There's a discernible pause. As far as jumpers -- threw up a couple of quickies late. But its not so much a jumper trend (he's missed some point blank shots too) as just him seeming to be a little unsure how to attack and getting a little frustated.

How do the Kings consistently refuse to rebound against teams like the Spurs. You know the Spurs aren't going to shoot the ball as well as other teams (like the Mavs), so how 'bout locking down the boards?

Is Bowen really doing a shutdown job on Peja this game? I'd like to see either Peja or Bibby take some additional shots since they are shooting well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.