[Game] Kings v. Nuggets - Saturday, Jan. 6 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Spent most of the night up at the local eatery, watching the game and following KF on my phone. Didn't post for the simple reason I forgot my glasses and couldn't see the stupid little letters. Didn't realize until right before I left I could have enlarged the "keyboard." :p

What a fun game. Everybody up here knows I'm a Kings fan so they let me watch the game, when they usually would have moaned and groaned. Actually got some interesting feedback from some of the locals about how fun it is to see the Kings play like they love the game. :)

GO KINGS!!!

They should be running pick and roll through Buddy every play for two reasons, they aren't expecting it and you'll be making Barton pay by screening him constantly.

Kings force 23 turnovers to their own 14 - the difference in the game tonight....and I was proven wrong - the Kings were about due as someone else asserted more or less -> its that 3rd or 4th game after they've lost 2 or 3 - law of averages.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is one of those 2 steps forward games. Good defense, good communication, nice hustle - all worth cheering for.

As far as this being a back-to-back having an effect on the Nuggets, bull crap. Nobody seems to want to give any leeway to a team that comes in to play in Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings force 23 turnovers to their own 14 - the difference in the game tonight....and I was proven wrong - the Kings were about due as someone else asserted more or less -> its that 3rd or 4th game after they've lost 2 or 3 - law of averages.
Law of averages? Come on. Give them a little more credit. They've played hard, they've done their jobs and Joerger has done his. We're still gonna lose more games than we win but IMHO we're at least facing the right direction.