[Game] Kings v. Nuggets - Saturday, Jan. 6 - 7 PT

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Hmm Skal looks better but it seems like he needs to be a bit faster in decision making, sometimes he waits a bit before deciding what to do with the ball, that should go away with more playing time

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I'm gonna complain. I really wish this was all kids all day with PapaG getting a run instead of Koufos.

I have nothing at all against KK. But dude isn't needed in a rebuild at all.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
This is how it was supposed to be with the vets supporting the young guys, not the other way around. I just hope the platooning also stops tonight and we see more stretches like at the start where players play more than 5-6 minutes. If so this could turn around quickly.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I have nothing at all against KK. But dude isn't needed in a rebuild at all.
I think Koufos is fine in a rebuild. Low usage guy, total pro, always plays hard, good role model. We're bringing him off the bench. What's not to like there?

That said, seeing this game (I know, ONE GAME) I'm ready to trade Hill and Randolph for a bag of chips right about now.

I think Koufos is fine in a rebuild. Low usage guy, total pro, always plays hard, good role model. We're bringing him off the bench. What's not to like there?

That said, seeing this game (I know, ONE GAME) I'm ready to trade Hill and Randolph for a bag of chips right about now.

Not even a game, after 5 minutes Im in for a bag of Doritos.

I would even share the chips with whomever trades them to me.