[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Wednesday, Jan. 15 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Honest answer? Potential doesn't equal performance at this point IMHO. But that's not really for the game thread.
Honest answer? Potential doesn't equal performance at this point IMHO. But that's not really for the game thread.
Fair enough. Seems to me he’s scrappy, gives energy, and the leads often balloon once he’s replaced. But again, player bias and I’ll leave it there or for the other potential thread :)

Fair enough. Seems to me he’s scrappy, gives energy, and the leads often balloon once he’s replaced. But again, player bias and I’ll leave it there or for the other potential thread :)
Like I said he's in the doghouse and has a short leash. Plain as day.

He made a few nice plays, team played well when he was on the floor, and then he made a mistake and got yanked immediately. Hasn't been back on floor since.

Happened this game so not sure why that's "out of bounds" and needs to be discussed in another thread.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Like I said he's in the doghouse and has a short leash. Plain as day.

He made a few nice plays, team played well when he was on the floor, and then he made a mistake and got yanked immediately. Hasn't been back on floor since.

Happened this game so not sure why that's "out of bounds" and needs to be discussed in another thread.
Because you're wrong AND there's a game going on. The Giles martyr stuff can wait.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's how it is rooting for small-town teams like the Kings. This is a league that is known publicly to have superstar calls.
That's a cop out. I've been a fan of this team since 1985 and there have been few times when the calls have been as egregious as they are when Fox is involved.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well that sums up the season.

In lieu of giving the ball to our stud superstar, we instead force the ball to Buddy who jacks up a contested three that misses but lands in the hands of Barnes who misses the easy shot but Bjeli rebounds it and misses an even easier one all while the best young PG in the league is watching because no one bothered giving him the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.