[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Thursday, Dec. 27 - 7PT/10ET

Does Kuzma get under anyone else's skin or is it just me? He's such a smug arrogant ***hole. He's the Laker I dislike the most. I'm so glad he didn't get the satisfaction of making the game winning shot.
Bro he gets under my skin because he's good bro. I don't need to interpret is vibe or body language for him to pee me off... and to want him on my team. The dude's a great player.

His face looks like he’d be what you describe. Outside of that I have no real reason to call him that. He wasn’t really hot dogging anything and I’ve never heard him talk at length.
You could see him talking all night. Last year he had a clip go viral of him saying "He can't guard me" when guarded by Justin Jackson in a game where he shot like 4-11 or something like that. He just seems like a punk.

And this proves there is NO ONE better than Gary Gerould.
I’ve been driving back home today from California to Seattle and so listened to the radio call of the game. Usually I just watch the game on delay if I miss it live, but it’s a long drive and thought it would be fun to listen to the radio call. It’s been a LONG time since I’ve sat though a full game with Gary Gerould. What a fun time. It took me back 25 years, sitting it my room, listening to the game on my old portable AM radio. Sweet to hear him call that last shot live.

An impressive last shot. More impressive maybe is despite Hield having another wimper of a night, Shumpert and Bejlica picked it up.
The Kings are not there yet defensively, but it's fairly clear, no trades are necessary. The team needs time together, and working on defense should actually be easier than working on offense. Bagley back will shore up foul trouble issues too.

Kuz is a chill, laid back dude. Not sure why so much hate. I get the name he wears on his chest but that doesn't mean he is a a-hole
In a Kings-Lakers game last year, when the Lakers were whipping the Kings, Kuzma chose to make fun of the Kings, and to try to get his teammates to make fun of them as well. Of course he CAN do that if he chooses to, but I can hate him for being a jerk and for being a Laker. It's like a bonus for me.

An impressive last shot. More impressive maybe is despite Hield having another wimper of a night, Shumpert and Bejlica picked it up.
The Kings are not there yet defensively, but it's fairly clear, no trades are necessary. The team needs time together, and working on defense should actually be easier than working on offense. Bagley back will shore up foul trouble issues too.
No trades this year but to be serious moving forward, they need size at the wing positions in the worst way. Maybe Gabriel or Williams are the answer but they get mauled by teams like the Lakers and Clips because of their size advantage.

Do any of you sleep really well after great wins like this or is it just me?
I get home late then stay up late wired!

Like tonight, I'm just thinking WOW... I saw Bibby make the game 5 shot. I saw Kevin Martin make the buzzer beater layup vs San Antonio in the playoffs. And now I saw this. It is right up there with the other two. I never saw the kind of jubilation from the players as I did tonight right in front of me (section 119).

Yeah I'm gonna have a diet soda... maybe take up smoking again. What a game!!