[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Thursday, Dec. 27 - 7PT/10ET

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
This is a special team, I knew it from the moment the rookies were coming up clutch last year. And then Dearron released his Ringer Video, a group of young guys with sometime to prove, playing for something greater than themselves. Humble and hardworking, always looking to improve, that will be around each other for years to come. Playing for the love of the game, playing for the team, playing for the fans, and playing for each other.

This is a special team, I knew it from the moment the rookies were coming up clutch last year. And then Dearron released his Ringer Video, a group of young guys with sometime to prove, playing for something greater than themselves. Humble and hardworking, always looking to improve, that will be around each other for years to come. Playing for the love of the game, playing for the team, playing for the fans, and playing for each other.
Bogi and Fox showed themselves to be clutch money last year which is born not taught - I saw those two boys as real keys going forward. No fear no conscience. clutch.

ATTENTION ALL KINGS FANS. IF I HEAR "LET'S GO LAKER FANS" CHANTS TAKE OVER OUR ARENA AGAIN THERE WILL NEED TO BE A GOFUNDME SITE TO BAIL ME OUT OF JAIL! Great win, exciting game, but dammit we gotta step it up like the good ol' days of ARCO!!!!!
Can the cowbells come out again for the next laker (or warrior) game? Nothing shut obnoxious laker fans up in the old days like a cowbell in their ear all game. Although I feel like the NBA may have cracked down on that a few years ago....

I just rewatched the last 6 min of the 4th again lol.
Re watching that 6 minutes should become a holiday tradition. Every year each Kings fan should, between Christmas and New Year's watch that footage. And if you have little ones, this is when you show it to them for the first time. Goes along with the whole hope and miracles thing. haha.

Those tired out Lakers collapsed in the 4th, and lost to the Clips tonight by 11. That back to back dropped them from 4th to 7th in the west, and the Kings are in 8th. I'm expecting a really hard fought game on the 30th.
and I expect even more whiny excuses from fakerland if we beat them.