[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Thursday, Dec. 27 - 7PT/10ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the dreaded back to back for the Kings, even if the Lakers are short handed. The Lakers have size that the Kings will struggle with. Tyson, McGee (if he plays) & Zubac has been hot the last three games. Kuzma will be a handful but this is winnable, if they decide to come out and start playing early instead of waiting for the third or fourth quarter.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I won't be unhappy if McGee and Rondo don't play for the Lakers in this game (as well as LBJ of course). On back-to-backs the Kings need all the help they can get.

I like Zubac. Lakers got a steal in the 2nd round with him. He makes a positive impact for their team. The Kings need to get some players like him and Harrell.

This will be a good test. The Lakers are in a groove right now with or without LBJ and the Kings need to come out early and get some easy looks. No complicated BS at the start please.

Zubac is a player thats massive, type of dude who makes a doorframe look small. look at him put his hands up at the rim he's just a few inches short standing flat footed..... the Kings MUST run him in circles and get him running early..

I'm very interested to see how he reacts to the Kings whole offense and pace and if we can wear him down. He appears to be in the best shape I've seen him in....