[Game] Kings v. Grizzlies - Thursday, Feb. 20 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaren Jackson has an ugly jump shot and is somehow an elite shooter, mind boggling
He established position (down low) when he wanted, is 2/2 from downtown and obliterated Jabari's first shot attempt as a king. He is the type of player the kings absolutely need and why I said before the game we would not have an answer for him.

He established position (down low) when he wanted, is 2/2 from downtown and obliterated Jabari's first shot attempt as a king. He is the type of player the kings absolutely need and why I said before the game we would not have an answer for him.
Oh believe me I love JJJ since college

The Jabari Parker Era is off to a...start.
People that were excited about him were watching his HS tape

SLAB

Hall of Famer
He shot it after though and when he did he nearly broke the backboard.

Is Giles hurt? Playing Parker over him is criminal
Giles played nearly 11 straight minutes in the first. That’s the longest he’s played in a single stint this season. And he’s about to check back in. There’s nothing criminal going on here. Lol

Giles played nearly 11 straight minutes in the first. That’s the longest he’s played in a single stint this season. And he’s about to check back in. There’s nothing criminal going on here. Lol
Giles looked so nice out there. His passing impresses me every game even though I see him do it every game

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Giles proving me right how I refuse to give in to the “But Harry’s a terrible defender” rhetoric that’s thrown out from time to time. Not showcasing his hands tonight tho.

Grant already throwing out the hat trick, turn on the sprinklers, and the ohboy! calls in the first half for Barnes... Is there anything left in his bag besides "if you don't like that..."?

Status
Not open for further replies.