[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - Wednesday, April 10 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no big deal. This is a meaningless game and even if we won with our starters playing 30+ minutes against 3rd stringers.. could you really call it a win? What's important to take is learning from this and preventing it from happening so frequently. Hopefully the guys learned.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It's no big deal. This is a meaningless game and even if we won with our starters playing 30+ minutes against 3rd stringers.. could you really call it a win? What's important to take is learning from this and preventing it from happening so frequently. Hopefully the guys learned.
Hopefully they learn things over the long term, because they sure as hell didn’t learn a thing over the course of the season.

Are people gonna keep making excuses for our coach? I really wanna know

Not all his fault but come on now
My main issues with Joerger are that he never runs pick and roll and he outright failed to get his team to beat a zone defense, which is pathetic at this level. I'm starting to think there's a much higher chance he isn't here next season than that he stays, Luke Walton is probably the name to look out for.

But they were largely abusing our G-Leaguers and not our second stringers though.

Caleb, Troy, and BJ (whoever the hell that is) all played time in the G-League this season. Frank hasn't for whatever reason even though he should (and he looked bad for most of Summer League). Yogi and Corey both also saw time at the end of the game and while both are benchers and solid guys, they aren't exactly impact game breakers.
I wouldn’t exactly qualify Bogey, Farrell, Bagley and Brewer as g-leaguers. They all got a ton of run in the 2nd half

Same reaction from me fam, what the hell are they smoking crying over a game where our third stringers played and one of our players scored his first ever NBA baskets.
Yeah man. Who the hell do these stupid kings fans think they are? They actually want the kings to win??? Wtf. Just accept losing and stop crying when the kings lose. Getting mad when your favorite team loses make you look dumb asf.
/sarcasm

I feel that Joeger gave the finger to the Kings and to Vlade.

Instead of gift wrapping a 40 win season and the pretty low 14th pick to Boston, he drops the Kings into a tie for the 12th pick. Incredible.

There is absolutely no reason to rest the starters in the last game of the year, when you don't own your own pick. They have the whole off season to rest. Joeger obviously didn't give a care about resting the starters in last year's finale.

I think Joeger wanted to lose this game. We are going to see the repercussions very soon.

Instead of gift wrapping a 40 win season and the pretty low 14th pick to Boston, he drops the Kings into a tie for the 12th pick. Incredible.

There is absolutely no reason to rest the starters in the last game of the year, when you don't own your own pick. They have the whole off season to rest. Joeger obviously didn't give a care about resting the starters in last year's finale.

I think Joeger wanted to lose this game. We are going to see the repercussions very soon.
I think he knows his fate, and probably had known it for a few weeks. We'll probably see some fallout in the next week.

Read the full post.

We were leading when those guys were in, wavered a bit but then went further down the bench and the guys never saw the light of day again.
Sorry, what you posted is not accurate. Bagley, Bogey, Brewer, Farrell all played at the start of the 4th when we were leading and didn’t come out til the 5 min mark when we were down 5pts

You guys are absolutely ridiculous as always. We played our damn 3rd stringers second half, if starters we're being utilized, we win easily.

Our starting lineup of young potential stars is what is exciting about this franchise. Let's not get our panties in a bunch over meaningless game.

Next season will be the same revolving door of whining when we lose and saying we are a potential dynasty after every win. You look stupid asf.

You have to admit that the way he worked it was janky as heck though. He played the starters legit mid 30's minutes average in the first then just plopped something new on the floor. Vivek may want jazz but he's getting the polka.

Exactly. Williams wasn’t fired and DJ lost a power struggle with Vlade. The man gave the middle finger to the franchise.

Eh, I doubt that. There are probably concerns with is potential lame duck status but if he pulled something like that he'd be blackballed so quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.