Kings @ Thunder Game Thread, 3/2/10, 5 p.m. P.S.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sactownfan

this announcer needs to shut up... there was no foul on that prayer shot at the buzzer... westbrook clearly jumped into the defender... good no call... lucky shot

Last edited by a moderator:

piksi

Hall of Famer
they are just so much better than us as a team on bith ends of the floor

their shots are so much easier than ours

if they took care of the ball better - it would be a blowout already

Pretty sure its illegal for Westbrook to suck against us
Or Durantula or Green...who I'm afraid of in the 2nd half...I think there will be 3 guys with 30 or more for OKC when all is said and done. I think Green is going to be our demise in the 3rd qtr., along with the other two of course. Probably a 40 pt qtr is in store.

I don't know what it is about Westbrook but I'd love to just punch him in the mouth. He's a good player and all but he just asks like a jackass on the court. Never really watch many Thunder games but i first noticed it in the rookie/sophomore game. He just has that look on his face that world revolves around him and he should get any call he wants. Maybe it's just me though. i don't know. :confused:

gunks

Hall of Famer
These things tend to happen when your starting frontcourt is comprised of a bad rebounder, and a terrible rebounder.

I miss JT. Sure he's a ditz, but at least he crashes the boards. And when is Brockness back?

I think hawes has an indentity crisis. I think deep down inside he wants to be a small forward. I have never seen a 7 foot player so timid close to the basket and so prefer the outside shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.