Kings Summer League Info/Questions/Discussion (merged)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was thinking of doing a PBP for you and others, but I can barely read the numbers on their backs, let alone know who some of 'em are.
That's okay. I'm actually getting a lot of enjoyment out of reading the comments of you guys. Just pop the score in once in a while and I'll be perfectly happy.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
someone is going to offer justin more money than us :(
Um, dude? Petrie brought him when he went undrafted. He signed him again at the end of the year and made a qualifying offer to convert him into a RFA. I don't think he's going to let him get stolen out from under us, especially when it sounds like Justin has done just what Petrie wanted and added some muscle strength to his frame.

Don't worry.

It probably would for anyone whose internet connection was faster than a blistering 33.2Kbps. I'm on dial-up, remember?

Thanks anyway...
VF21 - the video quality is terrible anyway. You can barely read the numbers on the jerseys let alone recognize faces to see who's doing what.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Repeat: Williams is a restricted free agent. Petrie has brought him along this far, primarily because he already saw what we're just beginning to see. He's not going to let him go. Honest. Trust me on this.