[Grades] Kings @ Trailblazers, 10/20/21

On a scale of 0-10, rate the performance of the refs tonight.

• Total voters
Yeah and we still scored 124 with all of them basically sucking. Think that shows the potential offensive upside where we aren't so depth deprived like we were last year off the bench. Add on Fox really struggling in the 2nd half, you could say 4 of our top 7 scorers were off their game.
agreed, no need to think glass is half empty. The guys that usually score got their buckets. Also, it looks like team free throw percentage is gonna be better this year with Fox improving amd Bagley being out will give it a bump.

I give the entire team an A

Team effort that did what they had to do to get a dub. They played one half of good defense to a team that averaged 126 PPG against us last season. Only gave up 121, a 5 pt improvement from Last years average. Yes, it’s only one game but a dub is a dub. If we get these average PPG given up to teams last year down we are definitely winning more games then last year. Lastly, loved it was on the road and we kept the arena quiet most of the night.

I agree - though the NBA did acknowledge that Nurkic indeed fouled Mitchell.
Yep! I'm honestly shocked about that. It's just not a call you see get made a lot in the NBA. One thing I've noticed in the 2 min report is it's a lot more "pure" meaning they are just looking at it in black/white terms....but I don't think that is how the referees necessarily call things in live action. I've seen some of those reports where they say a player traveled and it wasn't called, but when you look at the replay there isn't a chance in hell it would ever get called.